2024 Battle for Altantis

CoachTalk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/b4aofficial/status/1729935931837214940?s=46&t=RiRg5bSez45srZMN-G3CMg[/tweet]

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s too bad they can’t build a better basketball venue. Playing in a “ballroom” has to be weird for the players and fans. Plus it’s always too dark in there.

It’s too bad they can’t build a better basketball venue. Playing in a “ballroom” has to be weird for the players and fans. Plus it’s always too dark in there.

I went in 2014, and the setup was fine for fans. The buildout feels like a small arena and the seats were all close. Though it was funny seeing the players walk back to their hotels rooms in full uniform.

i'm really thinking about booking a family vacation for this tournament. My wife says she has read it really isn't worth the cost. Has anyone taken their families to atlantis?

It’s been many years ago but Atlantis was very expensive compared to other vacations we’ve taken. Maybe stay somewhere else on the island then day trip over to Atlantis.

It’s been many years ago but Atlantis was very expensive compared to other vacations we’ve taken. Maybe stay somewhere else on the island then day trip over to Atlantis.

We went in 2014 and stayed at the place right next to Atlantis for ALOT cheaper. Was within walking distance..

Back