2024 NBA Mock Draft from ESPN

allday92

Reaction score
Coming in at 33 in ESPN's latest mock draft...Milos Uzan

https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/in...-draft-why-bronny-james-projected-top-10-pick

I think it's a little early, but Schmitz and Givony are two of the best and most plugged-in with teams when it comes to the draft. I think Los needs to take some steps in becoming just an all around scorer and looking for his shot more, but interesting to see national scouts know of him.

Hopefully we can hold on to Uzan long enough for him to go to NBA. Haven't had a player drafted in ages. The current state of the program doesn't leave confidence he'll stick around in this portal day and age. Other schools will entice him to level up, espeically if Moser is out.

I was laughed at by some for suggesting the same thing yesterday. Nba looks for traits, and he has them in spades.

The biggest takeaway is Milos' age. He's 20? Did not know that.

I think he has a ton of potential and I love his game but he better improve in a big way if he's going to be drafted. He's a good slasher but he's an average shooter and passer.

So they think he will be drafted next year as a true sophomore? In the top 35? That ain't happening.

I also don't consider a kid getting drafted in the 2nd round as being an NBA talent unless he sticks. Getting drafted doesn't mean squat if you end up overseas for your entire career. At least, it doesn't mean squat in terms of the conversation we started yesterday.

I was laughed at by some for suggesting the same thing yesterday. Nba looks for traits, and he has them in spades.

I wouldn't put much stock into these mocks.. i remember when longar longar was a projected first round pick. I was so excited and watched all year to make sure hed be in the nba..

We all hope he comes in next year and is the "guy" Not sure he can be that, but the kid has talent.. He's long and athletic.. can't teach that. I could see him putting together a good ish year next year and possibly being a top 30-40 pick. Come back for his Jr year and explode would be the best plan for him and us fans!

I wouldn't put much stock into these mocks.. i remember when longar longar was a projected first round pick. I was so excited and watched all year to make sure hed be in the nba..

that was from the fan side nbadraft.net that was never creditable ..

this is from the espn.com guys the old draftexpress guys (espn bought that site)

they are the best in the business

I really really like Uzan, but when a site’s headline is that Bronny James is top 10 projected I don’t consider it credible.

I really really like Uzan, but when a site’s headline is that Bronny James is top 10 projected I don’t consider it credible.

Right. Very click-baity.

Bronny is not good enough to be a lottery pick.

Right. Very click-baity.

Bronny is not good enough to be a lottery pick.

I don’t think he’s good enough to be a 2nd rounder, unless a team drafts him thinking it’ll help them get Lebron.

I don’t think he’s good enough to be a 2nd rounder, unless a team drafts him thinking it’ll help them get Lebron.

Agreed.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/bylucaevans/status/1628489871206797313?s=20[/TWEET]

He needs a couple of years in college but it's always felt like LeBron is waiting for him to get to the league so they can play together/he can retire.

Last edited:
Agreed.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/bylucaevans/status/1628489871206797313?s=20[/TWEET]

He needs a couple of years in college but it's always felt like LeBron is waiting for him to get to the league so they can play together/he can retire.

He’s ranked way higher as a draft pick than a recruit in his own class.

Really like his game but how many times has he driven, jumped up and then has no place to pass the ball… maybe in a yr or two..

What pro traits does Uzan have?

He's not overly big at 6'4'' 180... He shoots a nice percentage from 3 but not on many attempts.. 36% isn't exactly eye-popping. He leads the team in turnovers. He's only gotten to the foul line 23 times all year.

For context, Joe Bam who barely plays has been to the line as much as Uzan... Sam Godwin more. Oweh way more.

What pro traits does Uzan have?

He's not overly big at 6'4'' 180... He shoots a nice percentage from 3 but not on many attempts.. 36% isn't exactly eye-popping. He leads the team in turnovers. He's only gotten to the foul line 23 times all year.

For context, Joe Bam who barely plays has been to the line as much as Uzan... Sam Godwin more. Oweh way more.

Bc in a year or 2 he may be 6’5 195 true point. That dog hunts.

Toughest league in the America. Next year will tell a lot more than this year. You know nba drafts on potential.

Grant takes all our end of shot clock shots. Next year that may be Milos.

Mock drafts are just that. Clicks and water cooler talk.

Seems like this topic comes up a lot. There is no way of knowing if Los can play in the league but he does have skills. If you watched Buddy his frosh year you would never dream he would be an NBA starter, in fact Los has better stats than Buddy. It's all about development after that first year. Buddy busted his ass and progressed exponentially, not sure if Los can or will put in that kind of effort. I am not comparing them as players just pointing out that Buddy did what it took, will Los?

If he could be drafted now, there's zero chance he doesn't go in the first round. If he shows any promise at all as a freshman, he'll be a lottery pick. Some owners are all about winning, but many view winning as a means to something more important -- revenue. Bronny brings that, even if it's not based on anything he does on the court.

Back