#24 OU at ISU 6pm 2/10 on ESPN+

86-72 win. Verhulst with a big game…25 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists…6-11 from 3. Played good defense and rebounded well. Too many turnovers in the 2nd half but we were never really in trouble in the second half. 12 for Skylar, 10 for Tot and then some points from most everyone as our depth was a big difference.

Next game an important home game vs Baylor on Wednesday

86-72 win. Verhulst with a big game…25 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists…6-11 from 3. Played good defense and rebounded well. Too many turnovers in the 2nd half but we were never really in trouble in the second half. 12 for Skylar, 10 for Tot and then some points from most everyone as our depth was a big difference.

Next game an important home game vs Baylor on Wednesday
Didn't get to see this one, so thanks for the recap....

It’s really good to see how well they are playing together now… planning on a tourney game here in kc… or two

I thought this was one of our better first halves, although we def turned the ball over more than normally, BUT it didn't make a difference as we were hitting from all over the place. I think this may have been the first game this year where all of the bench players scored...well, idk if Allen did actually, but she had a great block. I hope we keep this level up/get better as this week will be tough, playing WVU at home, then at WVU away...think we can win both, but will we?

I thought this was one of our better first halves, although we def turned the ball over more than normally, BUT it didn't make a difference as we were hitting from all over the place. I think this may have been the first game this year where all of the bench players scored...well, idk if Allen did actually, but she had a great block. I hope we keep this level up/get better as this week will be tough, playing WVU at home, then at WVU away...think we can win both, but will we?
With the 14 team Big 12 this year....8 of the teams we only play once. WVU is one of those teams and we only play them in Morgantown.

Remaining home games: Baylor, Texas, OSU
Remaining away games: West Va, Cincy, Kansas

Back