All signs pointing to Harrison Barnes to Duke?

Sooner23

Reaction score
They've been the longtime rumored leader, and then these photos are coming out from his visit last weekend.............

dukeballb_0009.standalone.prod_affiliate.156.JPG

ggggggggggggggggg-300x200.jpg

If he doesn't go to OU, then Duke or ISU would be where I would like him to end up.

He looks like a Duke kid. Good luck Harrison!

Aside from ou, I've always been a dukie. Coach k has been recruiting hit and miss lately and would to see what he could do with great athletes again

Harrison should be either a Sooner or a Blue Devil, if you ask me. He would be a great fit in either program.

I hope it means nothing. I would love Barnes, but it doesn't look good.

well, good for him. It's certainly an institution with a nice reputation and I hope he takes advantage of it.

He worked his tail off (by all accounts) to get to where he is so he certainly deserves the benefits of his labors.

How do those pitcures mean anything other than he took a visit to Duke? Perhpas I don't get it.

If it comes down to his relationship with Capel and Coach K, I like our chances.

Aside from ou, I've always been a dukie. Coach k has been recruiting hit and miss lately and would to see what he could do with great athletes again

Same here, OU will always be number 1, but I just love coach K and a lot of the players that have come through that program.

Same here, OU will always be number 1, but I just love coach K and a lot of the players that have come through that program.

Really? I'm on the way other side of the spectrum.. Duke always have a bunch of whiners ala Josh mcroberts paulus scheyer that get favorable calls left and right cuz they whine..

Really? I'm on the way other side of the spectrum.. Duke always have a bunch of whiners ala Josh mcroberts paulus scheyer that get favorable calls left and right cuz they whine..
Pretty much same boat, couldn't stand JJ Reddick either.

Capel and Sheldon Williams to some extent are the only Dukies I like.

Just because he is wearing a Duke shirt, he is going to play for the Bluedevils.
What about the clip of T.Gipson yesterday, he was wearing a longhorn shirt, I guess he's going to Texas. That stuff is free to give out, I'm sure he has a handful of OU, Kan, and UNC hoodies and shirts, shorts and everything else.

You think Coach K was sitting in the snow at 6a.m. in the morning, watching Barnes run 100s? This process isn't over yet, but I don't want Harrison to go to Kansas, anywhere else and its cool with me.

Am I not seeing the photos? All I see is him on his Duke visit? Is my computer not working?

Back