Andrew Fitzgerald comparisons.....

How tall is Fitzgerald? I read on several earlier threads that he was really only about 6'6", but people on this thread are saying he's 6'8" or 6'9".

How tall is Fitzgerald? I read on several earlier threads that he was really only about 6'6", but people on this thread are saying he's 6'8" or 6'9".

With shoes, he is 6'7, but, he has the second longest wingspan of anyone on the team...

I've never seen Fitzgerald play, but just from what I've heard I've always thought of him as a Malik Rose type. (I'm a Spurs fan.) A little short for a 4, but makes up for it by being a wide-body, playing very physically, and bringing energy off the bench.

There's another good one. Malik Rose and Kurt Thomas were the first two that I thought of with Fitz.

Undersized, long wing span, position rebouding, sounds a lot like Dejuan Blair to me. Can't wait to see them play tomorrow night.

A guy that just sat outside and threw up wild 3's is a good comparison to Fitz?

That was late in his career. That seems to be the natural progression of the heavier undersized pfs. See Popeye Jones and Rodney Rogers.

That was late in his career. That seems to be the natural progression of the heavier undersized pfs. See Popeye Jones and Rodney Rogers.
I guess we just disagree. He came into Mizzou firing ill-timed and unexplainable 3's.

B. Davis A&M!

Drew maybe better on O and Davis better on D tho.

Back