Andrew Fitzgerald

DenverSooner

Reaction score
This losing sucks but Andrew Fitzgerald has played well the last two games on the offensive end. If he can consistently hit that baseline shot and learn to be great at passing from the high post, setting screens and defensive rebounds (which I think he can do), he is going to be a heck of a player by the time he is a senior. He needs to get a little bit faster but I think he will do that.

Love his midrange game. If he can drop a little weight in the offseason, that will help his athleticism. If he does that, he will be a force next season.

I thought Drew had his best game of the season. He finished with 14 points, 5 boards, 1 steal and 2 blocks. His lack of playing time and conditioning showed in the second half. But I have been very impressed with the way he has played lately.

I thought Drew had his best game of the season. He finished with 14 points, 5 boards, 1 steal and 2 blocks. His lack of playing time and conditioning showed in the second half. But I have been very impressed with the way he has played lately.

He is improving nicely. He might be the most improved guy next year. Unfortunately, Pledger is really struggling. Steve has a lot of work to do if he wants to play big minutes in the Big XII. He just has to get better defensively.

Not so much drop weight but convert fat to muscle and the same for tiny but he may need to go down 10lbs. AF may not become all B12 but he can be a key on a good team.

I thought Drew played well. He seems to be improving and I think he can be an important piece for OU the next 3 years.

We still don't know if Gallon is back or not but I think we'll be fine with Fitz if we get a couple big guys that can play right away.

Back