Any Idea of who else OU is recruiting?

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
We all know the main guys in Lamb, Jones, and Smith, but are there guys that we don't know much about that OU is taking a look at? Jelani Hewitt PG from Fla and Justin Johnson PF from Fla are guys that OU was in on early. Are they still recruiting those guys?

tim miller said that kc ross-miller is "open" to everyone, and specifically mentioned ou. not sure how serious ou is about him, but if he waits till spring and ou is still looking then....

DM,

OUHoops.com will be having a recap of the GASO with some video. There were a couple of 2010 guys that were still talking OU.

tim miller said that kc ross-miller is "open" to everyone, and specifically mentioned ou. not sure how serious ou is about him, but if he waits till spring and ou is still looking then....

If we're dead-set on signing a true point to kind of be TMG's backup/relief, then Ross-Miller would be a nice sign, IMO. Especially with his father's AAU connections in Texas. Or am I thinking or someone else's dad who is an AAU coach?

If we were to go after another Point Guard I would love to get KC Ross-Miller.

If we were to go after another Point Guard I would love to get KC Ross-Miller.

I say let ross-miller sit out there and we can see what else is out there. Tim Miller is going to shop KC around so there is no doubt to me that KC will be available. Also, don't forget, this kid got an Offer and OU was after him hard. He came to the second Capel prospect camp and the coaches wanted him to commit then, and he turned around and committed to UK the next week.

Also, 6'9 Keith Davis of Desoto and 6'7 Nick Sheppard of Westbury Christian have been getting a little buzz out off Texas.

Back