At the end of the Year

Navy2004

Reaction score
I watch this game and really get pissed because we gave them what they wanted and we didn't come in and play like we wanted. On the bright side at the end of the year we will be able to beat VCU like a drum because VCU will get no better than they are right now and the sky is the limit for OU. OU will learn from this .

By the end of this year no one will remember this game because we'll be enjoying our NCAA Tournament and winning our game or two there.

OU did not play like a college baskteball team. They played like a bunch of high school bastketball players and got beat by a less talented team.

They went down the court and took bad shots and played really bad defense. They also got out hustled. The team just learned a great lesson. The most talented team does not always win, but the team that plays the best team basketball usually does. VCU played better basketball from start to finish notwithstanding the fact they probably only have one or two played that could even make OU's team (and I don't meant that as an insult to the VCU players).

OU did not play like a college baskteball team. They played like a bunch of high school bastketball players and got beat by a less talented team.

They went down the court and took bad shots and played really bad defense. They also got out hustled. The team just learned a great lesson. The most talented team does not always win, but the team that plays the best team basketball usually does. VCU played better basketball from start to finish notwithstanding the fact they probably only have one or two played that could even make OU's team (and I don't meant that as an insult to the VCU players).
Hopefully our guys learned their lesson. There's still a ton of season left.

VCU has experienced players back from last year and they used that well. OU is young and have some great players but, it is always good to get beat early because practices will be much harder and the lessons much easier

I want vcu to do very well this year because it will help our rpi. You can forget about them going in the tank because they will make the tourney. I would love to play them again. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back