Austin Reaves

Yes, this would be a nice pickup......never too many guys who can shoot the ball.

And it's better if the ball goes in the hoop.:eek:

This is outstanding news. He'd be a great fit for us and I think we'd be a great fit fir him with so many seniors departing and a potentially great recruiting class coming in. There's an obvious vacancy for him to slide right into and an offense that would really suit his game.

I actually would say pass. I know he is always hurt! Guys on the team have told me he separates his shoulder every two weeks and has zero strength. Can't play next year anyways.

I actually would say pass. I know he is always hurt! Guys on the team have told me he separates his shoulder every two weeks and has zero strength. Can't play next year anyways.

Rough take.

Probably one of the best transfer on the entire market.

No one else would could bring in would play next year, sitting a year makes 2019 class not be 7-8 in size...

This would be big for us. Real big.
With every player on the roster who plays his position graduating next year he would be PERFECT fit.
We’re going to have a LOT of newcomers if we don’t get transfers.
Muni, James, Odoms, Reynolds, and Calixte will all be basketball seniors.

funny, my parents...in Wichita...think he is a TO machine...in the most crucial times. Granted they are older, but my sis played D1 and they watch a lot of WSU ball...(which doesn't mean jack either way~)

just saying :woot

I got no idea about him

Great shooter, poor defender. Hope the off year makes him a more balanced player but if OU gets the chance you gotta take him imo.

I'd take him in a heartbeat. WSU was awful at late game inbound plays this season, and he took an unfair share of the blame from a lot of their fans. I wouldn't allow two or three plays where the play calls were less than stellar make you think he wouldn't be a very good addition. For what it's worth, he also led their team in advanced stats.

I'd take him in a heartbeat. WSU was awful at late game inbound plays this season, and he took an unfair share of the blame from a lot of their fans. I wouldn't allow two or three plays where the play calls were less than stellar make you think he wouldn't be a very good addition. For what it's worth, he also led their team in advanced stats.

lol...yup that's my parents "beef"...the "one" play I saw it was a CF from the beginning...his D is a little suspect (he'd fit right in! lol) but he def is a shooter.

So you guys are saying he's Buddy Love 2.0? Great shooter, poor defender?

Kid was a sophomore last season. By the time he plays a game for the Sooners, he'd be a 4th year junior on a team with a lot of freshmen. He'd be a great shooter and a team leader. Flawed? Who isn't? The only reason to pass on this guy is if we could be sure we could get someone better and there's honestly no way to be sure of that.

I love this kid. He is more than just a shooter. Great basketball IQ and he'd fit perfectly with what OU needs next year. He is a take for sure and I hope OU can land him. He will be one of their best players season after next for sure.

Back