Austin Reaves

A good portion of the WSU fan base and the campus newspaper, among others.

Flatout wrong. One guy who wrote for the school paper wrote a negative article late in the season calling for him to be benched. Almost every WSU fan disagreed with him and many people blame that guy, in part, for the decision to transfer. He was easily one of the most popular players in the eyes of the WSU fans.

Flatout wrong. One guy who wrote for the school paper wrote a negative article late in the season calling for him to be benched. Almost every WSU fan disagreed with him and many people blame that guy, in part, for the decision to transfer. He was easily one of the most popular players in the eyes of the WSU fans.

Proves there are idiots in every city and state pretending to be journalists. One guy’s opinion or not, can’t say I blame the kid for deciding to transfer if he was trashed publicly by the school newspaper.

Don’t school publications have an editor or an advisor that signs off on the articles they publish? If not, maybe they should.

Proves there are idiots in every city and state pretending to be journalists. One guy’s opinion or not, can’t say I blame the kid for deciding to transfer if he was trashed publicly by the school newspaper.

Don’t school publications have an editor or an advisor that signs off on the articles they publish? If not, maybe they should.

People still read newspapers?

Reaves better decide soon. Franco Miller from the Bahamas is announcing next week on the 10th. Is this scholarship one that is “first come, first served” deal? Maybe we don’t get either one. Keonte Kennedy will likely sign with Texas Tech.

Those are the only 2018 prospects that OU is in on.... that I know of.

Reaves better decide soon. Franco Miller from the Bahamas is announcing next week on the 10th. Is this scholarship one that is “first come, first served” deal? Maybe we don’t get either one. Keonte Kennedy will likely sign with Texas Tech.

One guy I am surprised OU hasn't been connected with is the grad transfer guard from Albany. KU, Texas, and a few others are in on him -- KU seems to be focusing heavily on him since Romeo Langford committed to Indiana on Monday. The Albany kid is a great three-point shooter. Who knows, maybe we contacted him and he wasn't interested. Even as a one-year player, he would have been a nice fit.

I hope so. Newspapers... great kindling.

Or butt wipes for people who don’t have indoor plumbing.

Don’t laugh. That’s all we had when I was growing up in the mountains of WV. Sears and J. C. Penney’s catalogs came in handy too.

I just felt ornery earlier...

So did I.

I’m surprised no one has asked me if I was making that up? I wasn’t. Every word is true. Obviously a different time and place than the youngsters on the board can even imagine.

“If you don’t read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.” Denzel Washington

Franco on campus this weekend.

Hopefully, Reaves wants to stay close(r) to home and picks OU.

Would be a good way to close this offseason roster rebuild.

Back