BBrinkley

j2d2

Reaction score
for announcer!! He is the best sports announcer associated with OU sports and by a noticeable margin. I prefer an announcer who describes what IS happening to one who describes what the result is then says what happened. I dont even want to discuss BBSr. Brian also does good interviews.

for announcer!! He is the best sports announcer associated with OU sports and by a noticeable margin. I prefer an announcer who describes what IS happening to one who describes what the result is then says what happened. I dont even want to discuss BBSr. Brian also does good interviews.

I agree, but it will never happen. BBSr. obviously has incriminating photos of Boren, Castiglione or both, and will hold the position for as long as he's able to speak.

And then, when the time comes and BBSr. is unable to speak, BBJr. will show up at Joe C's doorstep with his own set of said photos, and the next day he will be named OU's new play-by-play guy.

+1

Carp for me. I really hope he lands the gig when BBSr decides that its time to retire.

Has BBJ ever done any play-by-play of any sport? I can't think of any. I suspect he would be horrible at it.

And then, when the time comes and BBSr. is unable to speak, BBJr. will show up at Joe C's doorstep with his own set of said photos, and the next day he will be named OU's new play-by-play guy.

BBJ as announcer would be the greatest tragedy to Soonerdom since this football season. Please continue your mediocrity elsewhere BBJ.

Back