Beard gets trolled

Good coach, giant baby.

Came to say the exact thing.

Hes a punk. I used to be a fan but his rolling around on the floor temper tantrums is too much.

Heck of a coach. I can respect that.

Came to say the exact thing.

Hes a punk. I used to be a fan but his rolling around on the floor temper tantrums is too much.

Heck of a coach. I can respect that.

I think UT has underachieved so far this year. They have players everywhere.....if Moser that talent, he'd be atop the Big 12.

I think Fran said they have like 20K points of college career scoring on the roster and their average age is 22 years old. They are older than the Thunder.

Last night, at times, OU had Cortez, Noland and JGroves on the floor together. UT doesn't have a player that young on the roster.

We all agree Beard is a punk, but he squeezes the offensive life out of that team. They have at least 4 guys who can score better than anyone OU has.

texas is a senior-laden team (most of them transferred in this year), but it has two freshmen on its roster.

Toby Rowland said the average age of the players on texas' roster is 22, while the average age of the Thunder's roster is 22.7.

It'll be interesting to see what texas looks like next year. If Beard is as adept at mining the portal this offseason as he was last offseason, they'll be ok.

Beard’s a good coach but he’s a weak *****. ***** ass mofo.

Too bad he didn't get called on it. What a thin skinned doosh. Some pencil neck OU college kid mouths off, so what? As if he doesn't hear that and 1000x more at every other Big 12 arena. He chose to go over there because I guess things were quieting down, most fans were leaving or gone, and he thought he'd take advantage. Oh so wish the college boy would have gotten in his face and embarrassed him. He'd have done nothing..

Too bad he didn't get called on it. What a thin skinned doosh. Some pencil neck OU college kid mouths off, so what? As if he doesn't hear that and 1000x more at every other Big 12 arena. He chose to go over there because I guess things were quieting down, most fans were leaving or gone, and he thought he'd take advantage. Oh so wish the college boy would have gotten in his face and embarrassed him. He'd have done nothing..

Concur.

Back