2022-2023 Season Schedule news

this is being reported as what happened elsewhere ..

It's being reported to the SEC did, yes. And yes, the SEC announced they were canceling them. I just don't think that is how it played out. I think the schools decided to cancel, and used the SEC announcement as a way to take pressure off the schools for cancelling what are big games that fans want to see.

I could be wrong, I just don't know why the SEC would care if those teams were left without OOC return home games. The schools? They should care. But the SEC? Not their problem.

It's being reported to the SEC did, yes. And yes, the SEC announced they were canceling them. I just don't think that is how it played out. I think the schools decided to cancel, and used the SEC announcement as a way to take pressure off the schools for cancelling what are big games that fans want to see.

I could be wrong, I just don't know why the SEC would care if those teams were left without OOC return home games. The schools? They should care. But the SEC? Not their problem.

i was saying exactly what you are saying we are in agreement ..

the schools wanted to canx and the sec did the work for them ..

It's not happening in 2023. Never really was an option.

Screenshot_20220918-132105_Twitter.jpg

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1573329342293237760[/TWEET]

a bunch of start times have come out in the last week ..

Nov 24th OU vs Nebraska in Orlando 4PM CST on ESPN
Dec 3rd OU @ NOVA 11am CST on CBS
Dec 20th OU vs Florida in Charlotte 830PM CST on ESPN Family

home game times

Jan 4th ISU 6PM (Wednesday)
Jan 14th WVU 11am (Saturday)
Jan 21st BU 3pm (Saturday)
Jan 28th Alabama 1pm (Saturday)
Feb 1st osu 8pm (Wednesday)
Feb 11th KU 12pm (Saturday)
Feb 14th KSU 8pm (Tuesday)
Feb 21st Tech 8pm (Tuesday)
Mar 4th TCU 2pm (Saturday)

I hope I’m watching something else during the Villanova game. But at least I can count on OU athletics that morning.

I hope I’m watching something else during the Villanova game. But at least I can count on OU athletics that morning.

Basketball season can’t get here soon enough! Safe to say we won’t have a viewing conflict on 12/3.

I'm grateful for the distraction of fall softball, which starts on Monday.

I'm grateful for the distraction of fall softball, which starts on Monday.

Me too! Softball is not just a distraction for me, I look forward to it the same as any other major OU sport.

OU fans don’t know what they’re missing by ignoring one of the most dominant programs in college sports in the past few years. I won’t be at all surprised if we complete the trifecta this season.

Me too! Softball is not just a distraction for me, I look forward to it the same as any other major OU sport.

OU fans don’t know what they’re missing by ignoring one of the most dominant programs in college sports in the past few years. I won’t be at all surprised if we complete the trifecta this season.

As of now, they're a top contender every year no matter who they lose.

Yes, I just meant to "distract" me from our gridiron woes. Softball is every bit as important to me as any sport in which OU competes. I gave my first big (by my standards) donation to the softball program in the spring. The fall games are just exhibitions, but I'll be glued to my TV for every one of them.

Yes, I just meant to "distract" me from our gridiron woes. Softball is every bit as important to me as any sport in which OU competes. I gave my first big (by my standards) donation to the softball program in the spring. The fall games are just exhibitions, but I'll be glued to my TV for every one of them.

Agree with you on that one! It was painful to watch last game and I'm not going to spend 3 hours watching this weekend that's for sure. I hope they get it together, but you have got to expect some tough days with a new coaching staff and roster. The guy that predicted our FB goes 7-5 this season might not be that far off, unfortunately. Just not seeing anything that promising right now.

Agree with you on that one! It was painful to watch last game and I'm not going to spend 3 hours watching this weekend that's for sure. I hope they get it together, but you have got to expect some tough days with a new coaching staff and roster. The guy that predicted our FB goes 7-5 this season might not be that far off, unfortunately. Just not seeing anything that promising right now.

I’ll pray for 7-5… without Gabriel our offense is dead…

I’m def in the softball camp. PG is kicking butt…I really enjoy watching. I almost came down for the CWS. Def this year if we go

Back