Best athlete of new recruits?

IMO Keith has a LONG way to go before he is considered atheletic. Don't get me wrong, I am pumped to have him as he has good size and strength also a smooth shot but I have yet to see him make it through part of a half without walking up and down the court or just throwing a long ball down the court. Not to mention, most of the time he doesn't jump for a rebound. Then again, some of you may have seen him more but I am basing this off 5 games at the end of the season where he was probably worn out.

Keith? TMG?

Stephen Pledger or TMG would be my picks.

For those that say Keith Tiny Gallon is not athletic that is just insane. The guy will likely play in the NBA for a living. Is there now a standard higher than playing in the NBA, NFL, MLB or NHL for being considered a good athlete? How do you possibly get any better than playing in one of those leagues? Maybe you need to be Danny Ainge and play two sports?

IMO Keith has a LONG way to go before he is considered atheletic. Don't get me wrong, I am pumped to have him as he has good size and strength also a smooth shot but I have yet to see him make it through part of a half without walking up and down the court or just throwing a long ball down the court. Not to mention, most of the time he doesn't jump for a rebound. Then again, some of you may have seen him more but I am basing this off 5 games at the end of the season where he was probably worn out.

I think Tiny is a helluva an athete for a man his size. He has unbelievable hand-eye coordination, footwork, and could pull of some amazing dunks when he was up near 360 pounds. Great athlete imo.

He may show some traits of being lazy (you mention the walking up the court or choosing not to jump for a rebound) but that doesn't mean that he is not an athlete. Ryan Humphrey did the exact same thing.....

Keith is very agile, Runs the court very good on Offense, not so good on defense, He's got quick hops, and he has that long wingspan. Fitz isnt very athletic, TMG is OK, Kyle is alright, and Pledger is about average. Not the greatest class of athletes, but probably high level basketball players.

Back