Best & Worst of the Big XII

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
Best Scorers

Way to go Willie. You da man. It is easy to see why you were Gatorade Player of the Year in High school and the first unanimous Freshman of the year in Big XII history. Your supposed bad year is better than all but 4 players in the Big XII. Shows what a stud you are. I also love your attitude. You are a stud and know it. That's the type of confidence successful people look for.

Worst Shooters

It is what it is.

Best Assists

Way to go Willie and TMG. Top of the list. Shows you know how to share the ball. The scouts are paying attention and guess what? Nobody is hiring the credit card thief and the golf course cusser anytime soon. You are in good shape.

This dude is worse than spaceman.

Tu, boca is in a world of his own....he lost my respect 3 yrs ago with the declaration that Monta Ellis would be a perinnial All-NBA performer...he is quite comical usually posing as the message board jester, but this WW crush has finally pushed me to ignore status....

Tu, boca is in a world of his own....he lost my respect 3 yrs ago with the declaration that Monta Ellis would be a perinnial All-NBA performer...he is quite comical usually posing as the message board jester, but this WW crush has finally pushed me to ignore status....
That's probably a bad example, as Monta Ellis is a phenomenal player, and if he isn't first or second (CP3 first would be fine) team all league it just proves that the NBA is a popularity contest.

Monta Ellis is a guy you build a franchise around going forward.

Last edited:
NO! That just can't be. Spaceman was the worst.
One thing comes to mind with Spaceman. Red Rider's Lunatic Fringe.

Lunatic Fringe, we all know you're out there. You're in hiding, and you hold your meetings.

That's probably a bad example, as Monta Ellis is a phenomenal player, and if he isn't first or second (CP3 first would be fine) team all league it just proves that then NBA is a popularity contest.

in a way it is a popularity contest, but some of that comes from being a great player on a good or great team...not like it cant happen, but i dont see him being on that list for years to come as Boca suggested...

i wont argue that the guy is super talented, a lot of fun to watch...i would love to see him get a chance to play for a contender...

Back