Big 12 Exhibition Games Thread

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kansas played last night and beat Pitt State by 23. Box Score here.

Also, watching Texas now on LHN. Their freshman trio of Roach, Davis and Mack are going to be good. I'm not sure how Ridley is going to fit into Smart's aggressive system though. They've got a big man transfer, Shaquille Cleare, who is supposed to have looked pretty good but he's not playing tonight (illness).

Anyway, it has begun!

Newberry looks better for OSU. Nothing in the paint. Deer spotted running through the empty upper level of GIA.

K-State struggled with Fort Hays State for the most part (up just 9 with 10 minutes left), but pulled away late to win by a decent margin. I guess it doesn't really matter because they are a shell of their team last year. They will battle Tech and TCU to try and stay out of the cellar.

A buddy of mine who has some good connections in the Texas program said that the Horns lost their scrimmage to SFA by 15 points the other day. Texas may take some time to get adjusted to Smart's way...

The Jacks open with Baylor.

Newberry looks better for OSU. Nothing in the paint. Deer spotted running through the empty upper level of GIA.

2nd half was better. Evans didn't play. Igor Ibaka killed the deer in the upper level with a spear and gutted it before he went in the game and looked like his brother for about 2 minutes.

A buddy of mine who has some good connections in the Texas program said that the Horns lost their scrimmage to SFA by 15 points the other day. Texas may take some time to get adjusted to Smart's way...

The Jacks open with Baylor.

while not ideal to lose, SFA isn't some pushover. Expect them to be a tourney team again, they have some talent.

Back