Big Monday Presented by Budweiser Beer

images

^ This bud's for you, fatty.

Second year in a row we get a big rivarly game at home during Winter Break.

It's all good sam, we'll get the place packed with Capelables and get another W over Mr. F&%$#@G Idiot. :ford
:jcapel
I have no doubt we will fill the place like we did for Texas I just find this odd since in a recent article from big 12 sports they posted this about scheduling.
Big 12 staff starts reviewing the schedules, considering "tiebreakers" like: order of games, rival games when students aren't on campus, four-of-six on the road, three sets of back-to-back road games and a few other issues that schools ask the Conference to avoid if possible.
Two years in a row this has happened.

Also I hope this means OU-Texas in Norman is on a Saturday this year and perhaps we can get College Gameday and Erin Andrews back in Norman this year.

Also I hope this means OU-Texas in Norman is on a Saturday this year and perhaps we can get College Gameday and Erin Andrews back in Norman this year.

Can't wait!

And even though the OSU game is during the winter break, I am not too worried because it is the one game that gets all OU students excited. We will have the students there.

According to ESPN, a Big XII game is not worthy of Big Monday unless it contains UT, KU, or OU.

Kansas St vs Baylor would be a fun match up for Big Monday, Hoopster and Fatty might kill each other over that game.

then you are not a big 12 hoops fan, loser.
icon8.gif

I'd love to see...CU-NU on big monday. Then again, I am a big 12 hoops fans.

I'd love to see CU-NU on big monday as well just put it on right after the game that starts at midnight.

Looks like Bedlam will be the opening conference game. Don't remember that ever happening before.

Kansas St vs Baylor would be a fun match up for Big Monday, Hoopster and Fatty might kill each other over that game.

I would never kill Fatty. He's my dog. Besides, Baylor owns KSU. I'm joking... Sort of... The more I think about it, the more I think a team that we aren't expecting will finish in the top 3. Just like Missouri last year. KSU, Iowa St and Baylor are my candidates.

All 3 are under the radar. UT and OU are relying heavily on freshmen and that may or may not work out well.

I would never kill Fatty. He's my dog. Besides, Baylor owns KSU. I'm joking... Sort of...

baylor does own ksu. it absolutely drives me crazy.

baylor-a&m is one that espn is really missing out on. those games are always insane.

Last edited:
Back