BIG12 Championship OU vs TTech 8:30pm CST ESPN2

Jacob’s defense was my biggest concern. But, while I wasn’t ready to award him with “defender of the year” honors at any point this season, he looked like a different player to me last night. You could see his confidence grow with every shot or good play he made.

I’m hoping that game was a sign of greater things ahead for Jacob Groves!

I think for the last 3 games he has looked better on D.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1502420069946691588[/TWEET]

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/JoshMCallaway/status/1502467599908622339[/TWEET]
Let's go.

Cortes didn't play last night because Akinjo and Flagler would have abused him. I think he'll get a little more run tonight.

One thing consistent about Tech this year is that they shoot poorly away from home, especially from the outside. Last night, Tech shot 50% from the field (36% from 3)....which hopefully is an outlier. If OU plays the type of defense they are capable of, limits TOs (gulp), and doesn't get killed on the boards, they will be in the game.

Yes. Last night might have been more about his D against Baylor guards and tonight might be more about Tech D against him. If we don’t have the bad turnovers I think we will be in this. We looked OK in Lubbock until the turnovers started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As usual, turnovers will be the key. Gotta protect the ball.

Be great to have a nice start again, play with a lead to ease pressure.

Back to back turnovers. Stop it please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wide open 3 from the top of the key ..

porter is fine with that shot fran

Not winning basketball thus far. Let's hope the timeout resets their play.

Fran will say we need one more win to get in 7 more times

Tough sledding against Tech… they put you in a meat grinder and really don’t make mistakes defensively. The turnovers are frustrating as hell, but it’s also because we just can’t shake loose from their on-ball defense. Gonna have to find a way to run a little or get something easy not just in the half court.

Back