BIG12 Championship OU vs TTech 8:30pm CST ESPN2

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/TheGreat_Nate/status/1502517120684498945[/TWEET]

a month ago, no. today? i agree with mo and coach. and boulder, lol. we should be in. if 7th place VT loses to duke and still gets in ahead of 7th place OU, i don't ever want to hear about strength of conference again.

extremely proud of this team. not sure i would have said that a month ago. if it's NIT, i will be there rooting these boys on and i hope you do too.

Last edited:
Gosh dang I thought Mo was going to stop and pop from 12 feet to win it

That would have been an incredibly tough shot. There were two guys right on him and we all know how hard it is for him to shoot over big defenders. After losing at Lawrence when we settled for a jumper rather than driving, I have no issues with him trying to attack. Tech made a good play. They mugged Hill all night but the play at the end wasn’t a foul IMHO.

All I can think of is the missed FTs including the front ends.

I couldn't sleep and watched the game again. I know its been discussed but Jalen Hill scored through multiple and 1 fouls which were not called.

Looking at the box score and saw Tanner played only 16 minutes , was not in real foul trouble, why was he a non factor and missing from the lineup for much of the game?
If there is a lack of confidence in him in big games do we need him next season?

The fact we battled to have a chance to win was awesome

Looking at the box score and saw Tanner played only 16 minutes , was not in real foul trouble, why was he a non factor and missing from the lineup for much of the game?
If there is a lack of confidence in him in big games do we need him next season?

Yes, he's needed and will be a more consistent force.

I watched the game with the sound down because I was trying to watch both the bb game and the softball game on SoonerSports.tv. Late in the game they showed him on the bench and I got the impression he was having a problem with his ankle. I have no idea if that was the reason or not.

I watched the game with the sound down because I was trying to watch both the bb game and the softball game on SoonerSports.tv. Late in the game they showed him on the bench and I got the impression he was having a problem with his ankle. I have no idea if that was the reason or not.

The female court reporter said that was the case out of the timeout at the 6:09 mark - "It also appears that Tanner Groves may have injured his right leg...," and then they panned to show Tanner rubbing his foot/ankle and wincing a bit. He didn't come back into the game after that point.

Gosh dang I thought Mo was going to stop and pop from 12 feet to win it

same here, especially considering the amount of hacking tech was aloud late in the game...no guarantee they'd call a foul

Back