BIG12 Championship OU vs TTech 8:30pm CST ESPN2

Would help if a big deal was made about the officials at the end and the bend us over job but not going to happen

A gutty performance and a gutting loss. Too many missed FTs down the stretch. Cannot believe how hard we played. I'm afraid we're a little short of a bid, but I could not be more proud.

I’m somewhere between you and Boulder. I felt really good about our chances after last night but the results today before we played were too skewed against us. Things got better tonight (Wyoming and VCU losing) but now I’m really unsure. As unsure as I’ve ever been for a Selection Sunday. I’m truly 50/50. I think gun to my head I go back on what I said and instead of dying on the hill with men, I’d retreat, sprint the other way, and say we wind up as one of the first teams out.

There is no way Rutgers, Michigan, Indiana, Xavier, or wake forest should be in ahead of us. None.

Not going to say 100% foul at end when Gibson driving but Fran said 2 times all ball. Definitely not all ball.

If sos ends up top 5 we may get in. I wont be able to sleep not knowing, hate this.

This is where I really wish I knew someone on the committee or maybe the janitor at the hotel where they meet. I’d offer good $$ for intel just to make these next 36 hours or so bearable.

This is where I really wish I knew someone on the committee or maybe the janitor at the hotel where they meet. I’d offer good $$ for intel just to make these next 36 hours or so bearable.

I know, put us in. Hopefully it's a surprise deal and we are an 11 seed not even in the play in

great fight on defense in the second half, refs per usual not consistent in the final minutes of a close game but nothing new there. Had a chance to pull it out unable to do so now we wait and see OU's fate come Sunday...

I’m somewhere between you and Boulder. I felt really good about our chances after last night but the results today before we played were too skewed against us. Things got better tonight (Wyoming and VCU losing) but now I’m really unsure. As unsure as I’ve ever been for a Selection Sunday. I’m truly 50/50. I think gun to my head I go back on what I said and instead of dying on the hill with men, I’d retreat, sprint the other way, and say we wind up as one of the first teams out.

No. Hold the line

I can see it now, the president of the committee getting questioned about us being solidly in and all he says is strength of schedule

If that's the case you might be right about us being in and I would be thrilled

Worst we will finish in SOS is 4th since Ku might pass us after playing tech tomorrow.

Gosh dang I thought Mo was going to stop and pop from 12 feet to win it

Back