BIG12 Championship OU vs TTech 8:30pm CST ESPN2

Refs gave tech the advantage with the horrible foul call and go ahead FTs. One of a numerous horrible calls that have tech an advantage.

The Big12 hates OU. I hate the Big12. We need to leave ASAP.

Great game, Men! Refs really gave tech almost all of their 2nd half points. Pretty shameful.

Still had a chance and came up short again.

Great game, Men! Refs really gave tech almost all of their 2nd half points. Pretty shameful.

Still had a chance and came up short again.

Yep. Nothing to be ashamed of. Fought hard and could have easily won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big noticed that they got 2 fts with 6 fouls and they werent shooting...

I sure hope the committee looks at all the metrics and doesnt listen to the TV talkingheads

Bowlsby and this POS of a conference are going to screw OU anyway possible until the Sooners are in the SEC.

Yeah, not much help from the refs down the stretch :-(. I'm proud of this team, though, for the way they battled. If Moser can recruit some offensive talent, I really like our future. For the present, we'll have to hope that all these close games will get us a #12 seed. Otherwise, the goal becomes to hang an NIT Championship banner.

Rarely seen such blatant fouls skipped like that. Oh well, it’s basketball.

He literally got hit in the face by mcullar - nothing. Had to get ball back an get whacked AGAIN and then they called the foul

That older ref was not calling anything in J Hill’s favor…obvious calls right in front of him & he held his whistle every time. Inexcusable…should be disciplined…but we know it won’t happen.

But, the real issue is Tanner Groves…didn’t show up for either game. I will say it again….need to get Jake Stephens from VMI as grad transfer next year!!!!

Rarely seen such blatant fouls skipped like that. Oh well, it’s basketball.

Then he makes a great block and they call a foul on him. Pathetic.

That older ref was not calling anything in J Hill’s favor…obvious calls right in front of him & he held his whistle every time. Inexcusable…should be disciplined…but we know it won’t happen.

But, the real issue is Tanner Groves…didn’t show up for either game. I will say it again….need to get Jake Stephens from VMI as grad transfer next year!!!!

Tanner cant even play bc if he even farts he gets called for an offensive foul

He literally got hit in the face by mcullar - nothing. Had to get ball back an get whacked AGAIN and then they called the foul

Should have been a flagrant 1. No doubter. They didn’t even review.

Folks I'm kinda getting a hunch here that OU may get put in a play in game against Loyola Chicago.

Jalen Hill was screwed over all night long....

He really was. Kid played hard and was fouled about 50 times. He should’ve had 8-10 FTs by himself. Horrible officiating.

Back