BIG12 Championship OU vs TTech 8:30pm CST ESPN2

Like the refs didnt waste a second leaving the court lmfao

You know it was laughably bad when even Tech fans are saying the refs jobbed OU. Oh well great effort, OU deserves to be in the tourney.

A gutty performance and a gutting loss. Too many missed FTs down the stretch. Cannot believe how hard we played. I'm afraid we're a little short of a bid, but I could not be more proud.

Folks I'm kinda getting a hunch here that OU may get put in a play in game against Loyola Chicago.

I think Loyola may avoid a play in a play-in but that’s an interesting thought.

FWIW, Toby just confirmed that the travel was on Tech but the refs decided (without review) that it was after time expired. I don’t know if it was or not, but given all the idiotic reviews that happen seemingly every game, it’s unreal they wouldn’t have checked that to make sure.

Damn we needed to make a couple more free throws. This is not directed at Jacob because I would have felt the same no matter who was at the line, but I was almost certain he would miss. It feels like it’s been a million years since we were on the right side of a dramatic ending in a game like that. And this season especially, we just always come up a play or two short in one or two possession games.

Great 2nd half comeback to give us a chance in the end. I didn't like our chances going into halftime.

Shot poorly and missed too many FTs, too many turnovers all on us. We still should have won that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWIW, Toby just confirmed that the travel was on Tech but the refs decided (without review) that it was after time expired. I don’t know if it was or not, but given all the idiotic reviews that happen seemingly every game, it’s unreal they wouldn’t have checked that to make sure.

Damn we needed to make a couple more free throws. This is not directed at Jacob because I would have felt the same no matter who was at the line, but I was almost certain he would miss. It feels like it’s been a million years since we were on the right side of a dramatic ending in a game like that. And this season especially, we just always come up a play or two short in one or two possession games.

i have watched it a few times i think there was .3 or .4 left

A gutty performance and a gutting loss. Too many missed FTs down the stretch. Cannot believe how hard we played. I'm afraid we're a little short of a bid, but I could not be more proud.

Agree with all of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope boulder is right but just not confident about getting in after all of today's results. Maybe committee does the right thing but too many talking heads emphasizing us being out

I’m leaning towards us being in the tourney, although it could go either way. It’s gonna be really close. We’ll be sweating it out all day tomorrow.

There was somewhere between .8 to minimum. 5 seconds left for OU there. Travesty

They reviewed the hell out of jalens 3 pter.. you bet your ass

Back