Bill Simmons letter to Blake Griffin

Sam has some pull with the Cherokees. Maybe he can get the Cherokees to remove this curse as a favor to Blake. ;)

Blake should not sign with the clippers....Simmons is right the odds are that no good will come of this. Best case scenario is that he plays well on bad team for 3 years and then signs a max contract with a good team.

Blake should not sign with the clippers....Simmons is right the odds are that no good will come of this. Best case scenario is that he plays well on bad team for 3 years and then signs a max contract with a good team.

It's longer than 3 years. At least five.

Well, The Clippers made one right move in dumping Elgin Baylor; now, if they dump Mike Dunleavy for a better coach, Blake might have a chance...

Good advice or bad, Bill Simmons has too much time on his hands. lol

Well, The Clippers made one right move in dumping Elgin Baylor; now, if they dump Mike Dunleavy for a better coach, Blake might have a chance...
The best chance is if something happens to Sterling and somebody else buys the team.

I read every word of the article, and it would scare the hell out of me if I were Blake, lol.

PG: Baron Davis
SG: Eric Gordon
SF: Al Thornton
PF: Blake Griffin
C: Marcus Camby

They will find a way to win 25 games with this bunch, lol.

Dunleavy the coach isn't as much of a problem as Dunleavy the GM, but the real problem is Donald Sterling. He doesn't know who to hire and fire, and that team isn't doing anything until Donald Sterling dies or sells it.

The worst part is that he doesn't even know how to type normally. He admits that he has to peck with his index fingers. I can't imagine how long that takes.

Ya know, my old sports editor did the same thing. Hunt and peck ... he'd constantly think I wasn't doing enough since I could out-type him by 30-40 words per minute.

Granted, he was a pretty fast pecker. That's what she said.

I read every word of the article, and it would scare the hell out of me if I were Blake, lol.

PG: Baron Davis
SG: Eric Gordon
SF: Al Thornton
PF: Blake Griffin
C: Marcus Camby

They will find a way to win 25 games with this bunch, lol.

Heard a recent rumor that the Clippers are looking to trade Camby to the Thunder (or another team) for next to nothing.

Ya know, my old sports editor did the same thing. Hunt and peck ... he'd constantly think I wasn't doing enough since I could out-type him by 30-40 words per minute.

Granted, he was a pretty fast pecker. That's what she said.
2ewllcj.jpg

Back