Blake Griffin could get clipped >>> The Oklahoman

Rohde is an idiot.

Even in the extremely far fetched event that the Clips don't take Blake...there isn't a snowball's chance in heck of him making it past Memphis.

These articles need to stop. He'll be picked and signed by the Clips and we'll see him when he visits OKC as the opposing team.

Rohde is an idiot.
This.

I know it's the trendy thing to bash the local media, but there is seriously no one in the OKC media who knows anything about the NBA. They tend to know their stuff when it comes to OU football, but it seems like they were all casual NBA fans who are completely dumbfounded now that they have to cover the NBA and an NBA team. A couple of months ago Rohde shared an anecdote about how Presti was trying to explain the NBA salary cap to the local media, and my first thought was "How can you cover professional sports for a living and not understand the basics of the NBA salary cap?"

seriously guys. I don't care for any oklahoman columnists, but give him a break. The column wasn't about them really passing on Blake, it was ridicule of the Clippers organization and past 1st round blunders. He wasn't serious and if you couldn't sense that then you are just a bit too uptight.

seriously guys. I don't care for any oklahoman columnists, but give him a break. The column wasn't about them really passing on Blake, it was ridicule of the Clippers organization and past 1st round blunders. He wasn't serious and if you couldn't sense that then you are just a bit too uptight.

I won't assume sarcasm regarding anything that fish f***er writes. He's proven himself to be little more than a piece of dung and not worthy of the benefit of doubt.

Back