Blake throwing one down

It's going to be fun to see how Blake adapts to the NBA.

From an ESPN article:

TrueHoop said:
Griffin's most exciting sequence of the game occurred when he deflected a Portland entry pass, tumbled over the scorers table to tip it back into play, leaped back over the table to steal the pass, ignited the break, only to lose the ball on a behind-the-back dribble.

"I was trying to hustle," Griffin said with a sheepish smile. "I went into the stands, came back, the ball came right to me, then I messed it all up with a turnover."

It was the sort of play that signaled to the crowd that it was watching a very special rookie ... but a rookie just the same.

I am so envious of the Clippers fans. Blake is so much fun to watch play and he has such a good time...

I am so envious of the Clippers fans. Blake is so much fun to watch play and he has such a good time...

They really have a core nucleus of talent. They also have some bargaining pieces to get better. The smart thing for them to do is dump some of that Camby and Davis money during the playoff stretch and make a play for a 2010 free agent.

Back