Blake's 1st Summer League game tonight at 7:30 (with link to watch online)

Sam

Reaction score
Plays the defending World Champion L.A. Lakers.
Found a free feed (NBA.com is charging 15 bucks for Summer league games.)
I hope this feed still works tonight as I am watching a Minnesota game on it right now.
http://atdhe.net/index.html

Blake is 3 for 3, even hit a 3. 7 points to start the game.

It doesn't appear that his free throw stroke has improved.....

10 points, 4 rebounds, 3-3 from the field (one three), 3-6 from the line. 2 fouls, 4 turnovers.
Clippers up 26-13 after 1st quarter.

already showing how much of a beast he's going to be on the pick and roll.

I don't know if I like seeing him that far away from the basket but it's something he has to improve at. Monds and Elonu getting some run for hte lakers.

Blake is making some great passes right now.

Blake at the half 16 points (6-6 from the field, 1-1 from deep, 3-7 from the line) 5 rebounds, 5 turnovers 3 fouls.
Playing more face up and dirving, that is where most his turnovers came from, but showed the quickness to get by man and finish.
Also had some nice feeds were teammate didn't finish or got fouled.

On another note DeAndre Jordan is coming along very nicely, I think in a couple years he could be a great compliment to Blake down low. Eric Gordon can play as well.

this is so exciting. Blake is an absolute monster out there.

No doubt he still has much to learn - but he's already looking like the cream of the crop.

Blake just took it away from Morrison for a nice put back.

Pretty dunk for Blake off a nice pick and roll I think that is 23 now.

Wow, Blake dominating again. I don't think this comes as a surprise to any of us, but some skeptics out there are going to be downing a generous helping of crow with every professional game Blake plays.

Update: Sweet coast to coast lay in!

Last edited:
Blake just got a board, went coast to coast and finished with a sweet spin move. 27 points, 11 rebounds.

Back