Bring on Terrence Boyd

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
That's right. If we can't get these recruits were fighting for, lets bring in the guy who's been to more schools than actual games played. He's a tremendous talent if someone can get him on the court. If he gets to OU, BT and SoonerSam will make sure he goes to class and stays out of trouble.

The guy can play. If we can get him and think he will be able to stay eligible, then I say we do it.

No thanks. We're just setting ourselves up for failure/dissapointment if we do that.

DM, while I can appreciate the thought, I would not want to see Coach Capel bring in anyone who could be bad for team chemistry, as well as problems off the court. I'm afraid Terrence has too much baggage, not the least of which is his difficulty with qualifying academically. I would like to think that OU has moved beyond a time when we are forced to bring in questionable recruits to fill scholarships. We have been down that road a number of times over the past few years, and the majority of them have not worked out too well.

Agree with Ada.
Why? OU is set on the perimeter.

DM, while I can appreciate the thought, I would not want to see Coach Capel bring in anyone who could be bad for team chemistry, as well as problems off the court. I'm afraid Terrence has too much baggage, not the least of which is his difficulty with qualifying academically. I would like to think that OU has moved beyond a time when we are forced to bring in questionable recruits to fill scholarships. We have been down that road a number of times over the past few years, and the majority of them have not worked out too well.

A sarcastic post. Not serious. Just a reflection of my recruiting depression.

Back