Bring Warren off the bench..

Sooner Quick

Reaction score
He needs to earn his starting job back, maybe it will take some pressure off him.

Honestly I don't think it's really him playing that bad. I think it's just that nobody knows how to play together on this team. You can't have 5 indivduals and call them a team. That's pretty much all we have on our roster. Very few team players. Very little basketball knowledge all around. It's awful to watch. And coaching is apart of it. We shouldn't be this bad as a unit this late in the season but we are.

He needs to earn his starting job back, maybe it will take some pressure off him.

I don't know if that's a bad Idea. I would rather go back to the conventional lineup and put fitz in there at the 4 and drain the air out of the ball.

Honestly I don't think it's really him playing that bad. I think it's just that nobody knows how to play together on this team. You can't have 5 indivduals and call them a team. That's pretty much all we have on our roster. Very few team players. Very little basketball knowledge all around. It's awful to watch. And coaching is apart of it. We shouldn't be this bad as a unit this late in the season but we are.

It starts with Willie. He actually came out and played hard for a decent stretch on both ends tonight. We have to have that from him for the entire time he is in there. Its not optional.

I don't know if that's a bad Idea. I would rather go back to the conventional lineup and put fitz in there at the 4 and drain the air out of the ball.

That's probably a better idea. But we still have 5 guys playing as individuals out there anyway. I don't see this as a basketball team

It doesn't matter who starts or who comes off the bench because none of them can play a lick of defense.

I just think he seems to be putting to much pressure on himself and then he takes plays off on defense. It couldn't hurt that's for sure.

It doesn't matter who starts or who comes off the bench because none of them can play a lick of defense.

The 2nd half they have been better, especially since the break. Fitz and Willis are giving their all on the defensive end and Cade as well.

Gonzaga could have scored 150 if they wanted to in the 2nd half. They kinda quit the last few minutes and tried to run the clock.

They kinda started missing some of those open shots the last few minutes.

Gonzaga didn't stop playing until about 2 minutes. OU played better D and hustled. I say start Fitz and Willis!

Gonzaga didn't stop playing until about 2 minutes. OU played better D and hustled. I say start Fitz and Willis!

I would like to see our starting lineup be TMG, Willie, Willis, Fitz, Gallon Or maybe have Crock start instead of Willie or TMG.

Cade Davis, Tony Crocker & Ryan Wright are the upper classmen and they combined for 7 points. If anybody hits the pine it will be Cade Davis. Him and Crocker started us off 0 for 4 and it was downhill from there.

Ray Willis should take all of Cade Davis minutes. 3 years in it is very clear Cade Davis is nota D-1 caliber player.

Cade Davis, Tony Crocker & Ryan Wright are the upper classmen and they combined for 7 points. If anybody hits the pine it will be Cade Davis. Him and Crocker started us off 0 for 4 and it was downhill from there.

Ray Willis should take all of Cade Davis minutes. 3 years in it is very clear Cade Davis is nota D-1 caliber player.

Cade is probably the best athlete on the team.

ohh my. couldn't disagree more.

Cade is one of the hardest workers and busts his a** off on the defensive side of the ball like no other. He is definitely a Div. 1 caliber player, he maybe a streaky shooter but when he is on he can really light it up.

Warren is not the only problem. It's a team thing. I don't know if this can be changed. There's not a team in Norman. There's just a series of individuals. Yes you can say Warren is a problem but you need more than one leader on a team to win. Even if Warren is a leader there's no other obvous leader and no one that is trying to even take that role on a consistent basis.

Cade is most definitely a D1 player and definitely the hardest working player on the team and a great athlete.

Warren's definitely isn't the only problem but he needs something to rock that noggin of his and maybe coming off the bench will do it. Remember how he played after Capel benched him the whole game? Maybe start all the Freshmen with Crock?

I like the lineup of TMG, Crock, Willis, Fitz, Gallon for next game

Cade is most definitely a D1 player and definitely the hardest working player on the team and a great athlete.

Warren's definitely isn't the only problem but he needs something to rock that noggin of his and maybe coming off the bench will do it. Remember how he played after Capel benched him the whole game? Maybe start all the Freshmen with Crock?

i agree.

I agree with all except for the great comment, more like good to me!

Back