Bring Warren off the bench..

Cade is most definitely a D1 player and definitely the hardest working player on the team and a great athlete.

Warren's definitely isn't the only problem but he needs something to rock that noggin of his and maybe coming off the bench will do it. Remember how he played after Capel benched him the whole game? Maybe start all the Freshmen with Crock?

I like the lineup of TMG, Crock, Willis, Fitz, Gallon for next game

I like this too!

I'm not as confident in TMGs defense. Maybe have Willie instead of TMG starting. But I'm in favor of going back to 2 posts and playing Willis more.

I'm not as confident in TMGs defense. Maybe have Willie instead of TMG starting. But I'm in favor of going back to 2 posts and playing Willis more.

the zags were a bad match up for TMG!

I'm not confident in WW's defense either, or his lack of effort. When he wants to play he can but he seems like he doesn't half the time.

I wonder if the philosophy last year of Blake kind of protecting himself on defense and not playing a whole lot of it has got Willie thinking the same thing. Like the star player doesn't have to play defense 100%. I didn't like that philosophy last year. To me the star player needs to play HARDER than everyone else for the team to reach it's peak.

I wonder if the philosophy last year of Blake kind of protecting himself on defense and not playing a whole lot of it has got Willie thinking the same thing. Like the star player doesn't have to play defense 100%. I didn't like that philosophy last year. To me the star player needs to play HARDER than everyone else for the team to reach it's peak.

There might be truth to that and we were lucky last year to have great defensive players like AJ and Taylor and others to mask that weakness a bit. Our offense doesn't play as a team also. It seems like we just have a bunch of individuals out there on both sides of the ball.

In no way is Coach Capel telling Willie Warren to protect himself and not foul.

Watching Willie sit back in the zone and not even run out on perimeter shooters is sickening. It is pretty sad when a guy like TMG ISNT the worst perimeter defender on your squad.

Back