Cade Davis

Love those fearless dribble drives, shooter. Big time rebound on a James block-out when we needed it as well...

Another great thing about Cade, and I can tell you this because I know him, he LOVES being a Sooner!

I'd definitely take him over David Tairu of Tech...hope that issue's now long dead.

He never gives up on a play, loved the fast break that UT has on the turnover and he hustled down and got the foul but made them earn it. He is most definitely NOT slow, not sure how anyone could come up with that nonsense!

Another great thing about Cade, and I can tell you this because I know him, he LOVES being a Sooner!

That means the world to a fanatic like me. Never can have too many guys like Crock and Cade that love the jersey that they represent.

He's exceeded my expectations and has my respect. I love his hustle and attitude. I originally thought he was just a shooter, but someone else mentioned that what used to be his weakness is now his strength ...... taking the ball to the hole. He surprises me how explosive he can be and he just overwhelms defenders if they hesitate.

He can still be a bit streaky as a shooter but his hustle is always there.

Cade Davis has exceeded my expectations out of HS. He's obviously one of the hardest workers, and it's showing up in the box score now. He reminds me of Nate Carter as far as how he's improved in just a year. He will make our team better next year if we can just add certain parts. Cade Davis will be a big leader of the team by his improvement, work ethic, and seniority.

Cade just might be our overall MVP this season. Crocker was very key in the first half of the season, and Willie's had his moments (as has TMG of late), but Crocker's been the heart and soul of this team, in my opinion.

I like it when the announcers call him a mini-Najera. I think it's an apt comparison.

Cade is doing the things now, he used to do in high school.
He has gotten very comfortable and confident. He'll be better next year.

I agree. I think he is going to be a very consistent scorer next season. He is putting up 20ish (high teens low 20s) somewhat regularly but not averaging that. I think next season he is going to average above 15.

Back