Caderade Appreciation Thread

Shooterms

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain things from this board get back to members of the team, so in that regard:
:clap :cade :clap

Cade deserves major props for stepping up big today! I actually felt sorry for him in the closing minutes, because you could he was fighting through exhaustion and the upset tummy he suffered from before the game got underway. That was definitely one of the best gut-check performances that I have seen in sometime.

We're proud of you, CD!!!

:clap

I was delighted to see him taking the ball to the rack with authority today. He was fearless. He can be such a weapon if he uses the shot fake and takes it to the rack because he will be able to find open teammates or drive for lay-ups.

Great game, Cade. Now feel better.

Imagine the help for Tiny and Wright if Davis and Crock were to rebound like we now know they are capable of. I've always loved guards who have the will to get inside and get tough on the boards. If both step it up it will help this team a ton.

I love how Cade lowered his shoulder today like he was Adrian Peterson when he took it to the hole, great to see him be successful when driving. That and of course his hustle and play on defense made it a great day for Cade!

And afterwards he hung around a gave a testimony to the FCA kids.

Back