Cam Clark and TJ Taylor

I think we improve a ton between now and the time Cam and TJ step in. I also think Tiny, TMG and Warren all come back.

no kidding? where is TMG going to go?

We'll see how things go. But I think this situation seems a lot like the Lavender/McKenzie deal when both were really dissatisfied with things and ended up leaving.

We'll see how things go. But I think this situation seems a lot like the Lavender/McKenzie deal when both were really dissatisfied with things and ended up leaving.
I find that doubtful.

The kid Clark, hit 30pts 9rbs,4asst,against Mckiney high, lastnite the big showdown Sherman vs. Denison Friday night at Denison.

Clark sounds like a stud...we should improve greately with him playing the three

We just gotta find a 4

1) tmg
2) Pledg/Cade
3) Clark
4) Who freaking knows...hopefully a good recruit...If not then Fitz
5) Gallon

How good does Cam's handle the ball? Hopefully better than Davis, Bird and Crocker(Crocker has improved this year tho)! If not that will be a problem for the team if WW goes pro!

How good does Cam's handle the ball? Hopefully better than Davis, Bird and Crocker(Crocker has improved this year tho)! If not that will be a problem for the team if WW goes pro!

Chico could probably answer better, but I think a power drive and a little muscle keeps cam from being considered a top 15 prospect.

He starts, plays a majority of the game and seems to really love playing for Capel. This isn't Kelvin Sampson coaching this year (despite how ugly the OSU game was)... TMG and Tiny will both be back unless they get some terrible advice.

Back