Cameron Clark rumor?

IMO...where's there's smoke, there's fire. No reason he shouldn't have signed yesterday if he's excited about being a part of this program. Something's definitely up here.

It's obvious that he is waiting to see the Harrison Barnes announcement. They are virtually the same player and play the same position. I know Capel would make it work but Cam probably doesn't want to sit behind HB for one year.

read multiple places he was signing friday or saturday so I think Barnes decision may actually have some weight on CC's decision.

They are having an assembly at his school on friday. Thats when he plans on signing his letter of intent. I would be completely blown away if he doesn't sign with OU.

read multiple places he was signing friday or saturday so I think Barnes decision may actually have some weight on CC's decision.

No way, this kid knows where he is going, OU. He isn't waitng on HB, besides that, HB ain't signing with OU.

Thanks for the info jmill i've been waiting for something definitive because I had been hearing things along those lines... starting rumors about rumors is garbage, btw...

I am a teensy bit concerned to be honest, but mostly I am posting in this thread to point out what a jackass move it is to write "I know something, but I promised people I wouldn't tell anyone what it is." Is this high school?

Glenn,must be on to something,the kid did play in his tournament, we have footage of that. I was just told Glenn,knows the family.

Maybe Cameron is waiting to see what Barnes does?

I really do not think there is anything to worry about here...In my opinion clark has and is are number one choice.....barnes is not coming to OU and clark can easily play along side jones...in either way he starts and plays most of the time with great success....

If I didn't know any better I would swear that was written by Greg Swaim.

Has anyone called the number and signed up for the text messages? Or whatever he wanted the readers to do.

You can say a lot of positive things about Capel, maybe a couple negative but one of them is he isnt stupid. He isnt going to recruit over the top of Cam who he's been working on for years and is the highlight of this year's recruiting class for a shot in the dark.

Last edited:
Back