Can someone recap the train wreck for me?

htownSOONER

Reaction score
I did not see the game, I would like to hear what happened though. Can somoene please recap.

Starting lineup
Who hustled, who didnt (probably the whole team didnt based on box score)
Who is acting like they want to play
Demeanor of team

I will take anything you can give me

Thanks in advance

Did you see the UTEP and Gonzaga games? If so, it was pretty much like those except worse.

I did not see the game, I would like to hear what happened though. Can somoene please recap.

Starting lineup
Demeanor of team

Thanks in advance

I don't think you really want to know, but here it goes...

Starters: Fitz, Tiny, Croc, WW, and Davis. Idk why TMG didn't start

Hustlers: No one. If I had to pick someone I would say Croc or Davis, Croc scored 16 and Davis played a little D and hustled occasionally

Players: hmm...probably Davis and Croc

Demeanor: "lay down and die" sums it up nicely

The first 8 or so minutes were pretty good, as OU led 20-11. But then BU went on a 30-6 run to end the half and that was pretty much it.

C Davis gave 100%, T Crocker played hard, Tiny played well, TMG bencher for first half, Fitz started and was solid, Willis played but didn't play smart and Warren was at the game (physically at least).

Tony Crocker losing it and making dumb shoulda-been-a-techinal-foul-fouls was a new wrinkle today.

Tony Crocker losing it and making dumb shoulda-been-a-techinal-foul-fouls was a new wrinkle today.

That was a frustration foul at the end of that awful first half stretch where they out-scored the Sooners over about a 5 minute stretch by over 20 points. I was happy to see some emotion.

All I needed to do was look at the pregame box score. When I saw the names LaceDarius, Tweety, and Udoh still on the team I knew this was a game wasnt gonna be within 20 points.

Starting lineup
Demeanor of team

Thanks in advance

Ever see "Battle of the Bulge?"

Starting lineup
Demeanor of team

Thanks in advance

We played 4 on 5 all night and lost big.

they took a page out of the indianapolis colts playbook, everyone is rested, no one got hurt, and with the streak over they can now relax going into the playoffs

Back