Capel is doing his part

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
now its time for us to do ours. I was really impressed with the response from the fans during last year's conference season. Buy season tickets this year. Split them with a friend if you can't go to all the games. Give your ticket away (I will even do that for you) if you can't make it to a game.

Let's get the LNC rocking!

Ticket info....not sure if they are available yet, but call or check that link.Student ticket info

Who is getting tickets this year?

*raises hand and holds up red wig* :OUbball-logo:

Last edited:
You do a great job generating support, bigtime. I wish I could buy tickets but Denver to Norman is a long drive. :)

I like the idea of splitting tickets... If people on the board would like to buy tickets but cant do a full-season they should solicite that idea here on the board. I bet there are people who would be interested in splitting.

I received my season ticket renewal form last week and actually think the price of the actual tickets not including donation went down in price from last year. I don't know if OU has less home games but season tickets do cost less this year.

Marketing and the athletic department is putting a lot of effort into the students right now. The tickets go on sale tomorrow but the information and people handing out fliers are all over campus.

I'll be there.

Judging by last year's attendance figures, we did a much better job. Hopefully it will continue this year.

My wife and I just moved back from Bloomington, IN (and having IU season tix for 2 years) and I think we're splitting season tix with my parents. Between practicing law and having a 4-month-old, right now, baby it'll be hard to get to every game so we're doing that. Count on two more seats being filled every game than last year. Wife's a die-hard IU fan, but she's going gung-ho into OU sports, esp. basketball, so we're really excited!

10320_138419564572_817709572_2418872_7668006_n.jpg

Got mine this morning, for those playing the home game, this is my 8th year of student tickets, OU grad school is awesome!

Cant' wait, BOOMER SOONER!

Who else renewed or is getting tickets this year? Show yourselves....:crock600_jpg_xs:

What has happened with the marketing department? They have been asleep for so long that I thought that such was their natural condition. Now it seems they're finally figuring out that sports other than football (which they needn't publicize anyway) exist.

What has happened with the marketing department? They have been asleep for so long that I thought that such was their natural condition. Now it seems they're finally figuring out that sports other than football (which they needn't publicize anyway) exist.

They have been a huge help to this program for the last three years. I take my red wig off to them, and hope that they will contiue to push to change the culture.

Back