Capel's job questions make no sense >>> Ft. Worth Star-Telegram

Re: Capel's job questions make no sense >>> Ft. Worth Star-Telegram

If Capel did a good job coaching this season, he is a piss poor recruiter and horrific manager of the program.

There is no way in hell we go the tournament next year. So why delay the inevitable?

Did the following things occur last night?

1.) Baylor was playing without a top 5 pick
2.) They could not have cared less about that game
3.) Their coach was practically in tears at halftime and after the game because of Perry Jones.

Wow, you know what the Baylor players were thinking, and what was in Drews mind and heart. Your amazing......Kreskin

Number 1 in the only fact.

Discounting "wins" as flukes just to make point is pretty over-the-top. I agree with the premise that you look at the body of work, but you have to look at the body of work with the perspective of what the ceiling of this team really was.

I will give OU credit for last night but at the same time, Baylor was just shell shocked.

The bottom line is two wins at the end of the year against teams not going to the NCAA tournament is not a sign the team has turned around.

That doesn't mean he should or shouldn't be fired. I just remember that John Blake beat Tech (in a game that OU was dominated but somehow won) and some people thought that could have been a turning point for him as well.

The reality is there are points to be made for giving him another year and also for showing him the door.

I can understand any decision Joe C. makes.

The majority of fans have already made their decision.

Wow, you know what the Baylor players were thinking, and what was in Drews mind and heart. Your amazing......Kreskin

Number 1 in the only fact.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Back