Check out the new sig, BigTime.

honestly, that hard hitting discussion on cu hoops was probably more intense than anything on the cu board.

ouhoops.com:clap

honestly, that hard hitting discussion on cu hoops was probably more intense than anything on the cu board.

ouhoops.com

Does CU have an active board?

abd might be the only CU fan on the internet.

Surely they have some fans. Sanguinetti (on this board) follows them as well.

Haha It will serve as a constant reminder.....of another one of your Big 12 north predictions being wrong.

I still need to come up with an avatar for you, abd. But I am not too worried as I have lots of time.

Haha It will serve as a constant reminder.....of another one of your Big 12 north predictions being wrong.

I still need to come up with an avatar for you, abd. But I am not too worried as I have lots of time.

How about a Ricardo Patton or Danny Nee picture?

I hit a home run with Mizzou, and Nebraska was about 3 points away from being 10-6 in the Big 12.

i would have loved to have seen adb spin jim wooldridge's teams @ ksu during his era. :clap

Which year? You've pimpin' them for 5 years. So I guess your batting avg is .200. You're still in the minors with that average buddy! :D

Ehhh, there were other things going on that derailed Mizzou in years past. Such as kicking off some of their best players, their best player getting shot in a bar fight, and other off the court issues that derailed them. Once those problems were taken care of (last year) they won the Big 12 conference and went to the Elite 8. All after being picked 7th by the league, and probably 8th or 9th by you. :)

you nailed mizzou. i've got your back on that one.

chno looked like a complete goober w/mizzou and ksu last year.

i'd put the over/under on CU conference wins right about 6. 5.5 or 6.5.

hehehe. they really need this aussie big guy to be able to produce in the paint, or at least be OK. it's a lot to ask of a FR no one has really seen play.

they should be better, but who knows. I used to rip Patton 24/7 but he never had seasons as bad as CU's last 2. He actually had some good teams.

You have to really suck for abd to start promoting you. When he starts promoting OU, that means things aren't in good shape.

You have to really suck for abd to start promoting you. When he starts promoting OU, that means things aren't in good shape.

I have OU finishing 4th or 5th this year, and a lock for the NCAA Tournament. I have Colorado finishing 8th-10th, finishing at where most consider the bottom tier.

I have OU finishing 4th or 5th this year, and a lock for the NCAA Tournament. I have Colorado finishing 8th-10th, finishing at where most consider the bottom tier.

Yeah, that's my point. When OU's 8-10 I expect your full support. I think the real question is who wins in a game between TU and CU.

Yeah, that's my point. When OU's 8-10 I expect your full support. I think the real question is who wins in a game between TU and CU.

We will find out, as they each other this year in Tulsa.

Back