Congrats to Tony Crocker

GParker

Reaction score
2nd player in OU history to have over 1000 points, 500 rebounds, and 150 made 3 pointers. The only other Sooner to have accomplished this feat is Ryan Minor.

Congrats Tony! :crocker :clap

He has had a wonderful career at OU. We are very fortunate to have him.

Congrats, Crock!

Proud of what you have accomplished. :clap

This is a bad year, but Crocker has two great and memorable seasons to look back on...and he DEFINITELY played a big part in both.

Forever a great Sooner.

TC looked both fired up and frustrated tonight. I think he really wanted to show Blake that we hadn't fallen off that bad since they were together last March. Sorry it didn't work out for him...and us.

He played like a warrior tonight, Tony is really going to be missed next year. Heck of a Sooner.

Tony Crocker is the epitome of a Sooner, a player who wanted to play for the name on the front of the jersey.

I will always respect and admire TC for his great career at OU.

A team of TC's would be alright by me.

He played like a warrior tonight, Tony is really going to be missed next year. Heck of a Sooner.

He is a warrior. Felt bad for him because obviously the refs decided to let Singletary get away with the push off for most of the night. When you let a guy as strong as singletary be able to push off the way he did really frustrated him.

He has been a huge bright spot in this terrible year IMO

2nd player in OU history to have over 1000 points, 500 rebounds, and 150 made 3 pointers. The only other Sooner to have accomplished this feat is Ryan Minor.

Congrats Tony! :crocker :clap

I guess those are good numbers but I think I am with the lets not start Crocker crowd. Why should the second guy in the history of the program to post numbers like that start over say Ray Willis (was it Ray or Pledger that was going to start over Tony this Summer?).

I hope some of the fools that suggested Tony would not start this year, read this and seriously consider just how stupid their comments were. Not only were they suggesting putting one of the best defenders on the bench, the guy has some of the best numbers in the history of the program.

Tony is one of my favorite Sooners over the years...congrats to him and this accomplishment, shows he has been more consistent than most of us give him credit for...

He has provided some GREAT moments as a Sooner...

:clap

Last edited:
Back