Congrats to Tony Crocker

He is a warrior. Felt bad for him because obviously the refs decided to let Singletary get away with the push off for most of the night. When you let a guy as strong as singletary be able to push off the way he did really frustrated him.

Yea, Singletary got away with a few. But I think Tony flopped a couple of times and that will cost a you call the next time down.

He was like Vlade Divac out there last night.

Yea, Singletary got away with a few. But I think Tony flopped a couple of times and that will cost a you call the next time down.

He was like Vlade Divac out there last night.

You're wrong as usual. Crocker beat Singletary to every spot. Defensively, Crocker was too quick for Singletary so he had to go to pushoffs to create space.

You're wrong as usual. Crocker beat Singletary to every spot. Defensively, Crocker was too quick for Singletary so he had to go to pushoffs to create space.
Agreed. Crocker was dominating Singletary on both ends of the floor, just abusing him. Wasn't even a fair fight. At one point one had to wonder if Singletary was going to take his ball and go home. If not for that goofball russian that scored more points than he ever has and OU missing wide open 3 after wide open 3, he would have. This notion that Tech did anything other than play horrifying defense is hilarious and indefensible. OU was shooting against air.

Last edited:

And he got 3 offensive fouls for it... Crocker flopped a few times out there last night, but yes, Singletary was pushing off.

Singletary is used to having bigger guys guarding him, and he seemed a little frustrated going against a guy who is quicker than him.

Congrats Tony. You are one of my favorite Sooners. I will never forget the Baylor miracle or your devastation of the Orangemen.

Was he the leader of the don't start Crocker crowd? I think those guys were tight with the Cade won't get any minutes this year crowd.
No, Crocker was a Sampson recruit. We can't have those doing anything well. (Even if all credit goes to Capel anyways, since he has only played for Capel)

He needs to apply for a 5th year. It worked for Shipley.

Back