CU is 1-3 heading into Pac-12 play.

thebigabd

Reaction score
They are 1-3 heading into Pac-12 play, and are just terrible.

The basketball team loses Alec Burks, Corey Higgins, and Marcus Relphorde off of a team that couldnt make the NCAA Tournament anyway.

Nobody in CO cares about the Buffs. Awful facilities. No money. They suck at football. And they will probably suck at basketball.

Glad we removed that tumor from the Big 12.

Yes, the Beefaloes are still bad. Will be interesting to see how they do the next few years. I think the competition is easier in the PAC12 at this time. They might be able to beat Ore State and Wash State. Cal is terrible and they've already lost to them.

They are 1-3 heading into Pac-12 play, and are just terrible.

The basketball team loses Alec Burks, Corey Higgins, and Marcus Relphorde off of a team that couldnt make the NCAA Tournament anyway.

Nobody in CO cares about the Buffs. Awful facilities. No money. They suck at football. And they will probably suck at basketball.

Glad we removed that tumor from the Big 12.

Agreed. They are looking like they would've just been dead weight in football and basketball this season.

they leave the big 12 .. and now you turn your back on your team .. wow .. just wow

The CU(Hansen) QB's grandmother is the desk person at the development where I live in CA.
Aside from that CU's biggest selling point has to be their campus and the approach on the hwy from Denver. CU was always known as a fabulous party school and having good academics.
Football coaches, Dal Ward, Fairbanks, Neuhesial(SP), McCartney, the former NW coach who's name escapes me won there. In fact CU was usually Bud's toughest game especially in Boulder.
And they have Ralphie whom I would bet on in a showdown with Bevo even if he is sometimes a girl.
As for BB, that's a different story. Good individual players but only the team with Burdette Halderson ever won much.

Back