CU up double digits on K-State...

thebigabd

Reaction score
and Burks only has 4 points.

51-40 with 12 minutes to go.

gay-guy-dance-o.gif

Colorado wins 74-66 and is now 2-0 in the conference. Back to back wins over Missouri and at Kansas State. They're 13-4 overall, winners of their last 6, and 11 of 12. Amazing.

And they lost to Harvard and San Francisco.

I'm still not convinced they're that great. They're playing well right now, but we'll see how long it lasts.

I was on the Martin bandwagon now I'm off again. All he's doing this year is yelling. His act is tired. K-State sucks. Expectations separate the men from the boys.

LOL at the performance of your team. No heart. No commitment. No leadership. And this isn't because they lost one game to Colorado. Watch them. Disgraceful. #3 preseason and picked to win the Big 12. Too much for headcases that lack leadership.

And they lost to Harvard and San Francisco.

I'm still not convinced they're that great. They're playing well right now, but we'll see how long it lasts.

I don't think they're "great" either, but those two bad losses came in the first month of the season. Harvard is probably going to win one the toughest Ivy Leagues ever. Amaker hsa bent the rules in regards to what type of player the university will accept, other schools are following suit.

LOL at the performance of your team. No heart. No commitment. No leadership. And this isn't because they lost one game to Colorado. Watch them. Disgraceful. #3 preseason and picked to win the Big 12. Too much for headcases that lack leadership.

K-State (besides us of course) has to have one of the lowest bball IQs of any team I've watched this year.

KSU and Baylor are very similar. Both had very high expectations preseason, even though they lost key veteran players like Denis Clemente, Epke Udoh and Tweety Carter. Many would argue that they both have poor coaching and don't play good fundamental basketball. KSU has been involved in some of the ugliest basketball games the past few years, even in wins. They have athletes, but not as many as last year with Sutton and Clemente gone and to this point Wally Judge has been a bust. Not to mention their FT shooting as atrocious.

But I think the biggest issue these two teams have is that they had great PG play last year and they are having to adjust to losing Clemente and Carter.

Colorado is going to kill us. We better beat Tech or we won't win a single conference game this year.

Hopefully all this anointing of Martin will subside a little bit right now... This team plays with seemingly no discipline.

No heart. No commitment. No leadership. And this isn't because they lost one game to Colorado. Watch them. Disgraceful. #3 preseason and picked to win the Big 12.

man, that must be very frustrating for you. sorry to hear your kstate fan experience has been so disappointing.

KSU and Baylor are very similar. Both had very high expectations preseason, even though they lost key veteran players like Denis Clemente, Epke Udoh and Tweety Carter. Many would argue that they both have poor coaching and don't play good fundamental basketball. KSU has been involved in some of the ugliest basketball games the past few years, even in wins. They have athletes, but not as many as last year with Sutton and Clemente gone and to this point Wally Judge has been a bust. Not to mention their FT shooting as atrocious.

But I think the biggest issue these two teams have is that they had great PG play last year and they are having to adjust to losing Clemente and Carter.

This is spot on.

Exactly. Clemente and Carter could make a lot of coaches look good.

Back