Dayton Forsythe looks LEGIT

lol so ridiculous that fans on a message board give opinions and be optomistic

But congrats again on applying a few opinions to the board as a whole
It's not "a few", but keep telling yourself that.

I am just going to add this, so I can be talked about for years to come...

Dayton Forsythe = Bob Cousy but much much better with a hint of Nash, and a splash of Maravich.

(stamped, clip it, clearly no "lol" that you see, and don't look at my previous posts about DF please.)
If he doesn't start every game until he transfers the following year, I will eat a PB&J sammie. (crust on)

(this is a silly thread now)

Maybe he will be slightly less that Trae but will be as good as another pet player to many of you. After all, we heard all about the wonderful floor spacing that Luke would provide as another unheralded recruit.

There were people saying to give Luke a chance, but nobody was projecting him to be a star, or even have a realistic chance at starting. It's embarrassing that you have to make stuff up just to tell people you're smart a year later.

Do we need to remind the board that about a year ago you were saying Hugley is our best player? Stack that with your assertions that Soares and Moore were bums, and that might have been the three worst takes on the board this year. But yes, let's keep pretending you make predictions with high accuracy.

Yes, I think when a post directly compares Forsythe to Trae, that person is, in fact, comparing Forsythe to Trae, especially when he follows up by strongly implying that he expects him to make a "big impact" in year one. I'm not saying that he predicted him to lead the nation in scoring or assists, but he very clearly is suggesting that he has the ability to be a dynamic and impactful player as a freshman.
One poster said “looking like TY out there” with lol right behind that. Good lord

One poster said “looking like TY out there” with lol right behind that. Good lord
People use lol constantly. It doesn’t mean that their preceding comments are to be disregarded. But since you guys keep coming back to this, why don’t you all go on record as to your predictions about Forsythe this season and beyond.

People use lol constantly. It doesn’t mean that their preceding comments are to be disregarded. But since you guys keep coming back to this, why don’t you all go on record as to your predictions about Forsythe this season and beyond.
This season won’t get any meaningful minutes. IF he stays at OU he’ll be a 6th guard as soph, regular contributor as a Junior, starter as senior.

stop being purposely dense. anyone looking at the comment honestly realizes it was tongue in cheek.

@rickjames what say you?

Yes, I think when a post directly compares Forsythe to Trae, that person is, in fact, comparing Forsythe to Trae, especially when he follows up by strongly implying that he expects him to make a "big impact" in year one. I'm not saying that he predicted him to lead the nation in scoring or assists, but he very clearly is suggesting that he has the ability to be a dynamic and impactful player as a freshman.
You should issue a citation

I’ve never said he isn’t entitled to post what he wants. All I’ve said is that it’s also fair for me to disagree without getting lambasted for being “negative.”
aww cute...you have moved on to playing the victim.
I'm sorry that we preemptively foiled your protocol of saving old threads, taking a few posts out of context, and applying them in a mocking fashion to all the board.
Whatever will you do next season?

aww cute...you have moved on to playing the victim.
I'm sorry that we preemptively foiled your protocol of saving old threads, taking a few posts out of context, and applying them in a mocking fashion to all the board.
Whatever will you do next season?
I’ll just keep posting as we lose close to 20 games, and you’ll keep replying since you can’t quit me.

I’ll just keep posting as we lose close to 20 games, and you’ll keep replying since you can’t quit me.

I'm not excited about our roster at the moment, but I'm pretty confident we don't lose 20.

I'm not excited about our roster at the moment, but I'm pretty confident we don't lose 20.
I think it will be close. We lost 17 two years ago. We know we will have 3 tough games in Atlantis, and play Michigan in the Jordan deal. If we have a couple more tough noncon games, that could give us more noncon losses than we have had in years. We may pick up an extra win or two in the SEC and not get to 20 Ls, but I think we will be closer to 20 losses than 20 wins.

This is hilarious since the only coach to EVER LOSE 20 GAMES in OU history is your boy Lon Kruger! Not even Capel lost 20 games.

This is hilarious since the only coach to EVER LOSE 20 GAMES in OU history is your boy Lon Kruger! Not even Capel lost 20 games.
I lose so much sleep over than one in 10 years season in which our best player missed the vast majority of conference play the season after we graduated three seniors who took us to the Final Four.

Not even Moser himself would continue to try to favorably compare his tenure to Lon, but this is what you do. After all, in your mind, Moser and Lon have pretty much accomplished the same things at OU outside 2016.

Back