Dear Student Section

12th Street Baller

Reaction score
I can never thank you enough for chanting "Traitor! Traitor! Traitor!" at Damien James.

You guys are always on top of the game and we appreciate your efforts. And you are right, Texas does suck.

You are welcome, got to love the attitude and prescene of the rest of the crowd today as well. Really seemed like the whole crowd took part in that left-right of damion james.

Helluva effort by the entire student section tonight. You guys rocked it, and I really appreciated your efforts. :clap

You're welcome! Enjoyed every second of it!

The student section is great. You all turned a weakness into a strength. :clap

Couple of my favorite chants today:

- You Can't Read (to J'Covan Brown)
- Traitor (D James)
- Doofus Ballboy (Balbay)
- Jenny Craig (Dexter and his flab)
- Scott Drew owns you (Rick Barnes)
- I want Candy (To rick regarding his wife, Candy)
- Wangmene has a mini wang (Wangmene)

The two left/right chants and the Texas Sucks at the end were both wonderful.

It came throught pretty clear on the t.v. as well. Nice job in reminding him guys. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap:OU-logo:

Rick was so upset after the game, bad free throw shooting + rude students bringing up shortcomings vs Baylor = unhappy Rick.

The student section looked great from the other end of the arena. Those of you with the Capables have done so much to really have the students get involved and make a impact. Tonight showed how much it helps.
:clap:woot

Rick was so upset after the game, bad free throw shooting + rude students bringing up shortcomings vs Baylor = unhappy Rick.

:clap:clap:woot

Good stuff students!!!!! You guys did us proud today. :dance005::dance005:

- Traitor (D James)

star-wars-boss-nass-lmao.jpg

The traitor chants were awesome!!! Great job students and even some of the older people in my section were joining in the chant. :woot

Big props to BigTime and the rest of the Capelables...Games like this are the culmination of a lot of hard work and you guys work your asses off trying to get a football school to support the basketball team through thick and thin.

I thought the "traitor" chant was a classless display........I've never been prouder. Brought me to tears.:tinyhead

I thought the "traitor" chant was a classless display........I've never been prouder. Brought me to tears.:tinyhead

Brought a huge smile to my face. Too bad that is the last time he will hear it in Norman.

- Traitor (D James)

Some awesome chants...one thing, can we get a "This Means Greatness" chant for TMG when he starts going off like he did today? I don't think I've heard that one yet, but it should happen in the near future, IMO...

I could hear the chants while watching the game but couldn't understand most of them. One thing I was thinking in the second half was that it would be really cool to have some type of "Wayman Tisdale" chant, especially at the end of the game. I know that the chants basically always have something to do with the players/coaches/teams in the game but since it was Wayman Tisdale night... Were there ever any Wayman chants?
:eek:ldwt356:

The "traitor" chant caught on throughout the building! It was awesome!

The students have been great all season long. They were outstanding today!

I could hear the chants while watching the game but couldn't understand most of them. One thing I was thinking in the second half was that it would be really cool to have some type of "Wayman Tisdale" chant, especially at the end of the game. I know that the chants basically always have something to do with the players/coaches/teams in the game but since it was Wayman Tisdale night... Were there ever any Wayman chants?
:eek:ldwt356:

instead of "home of the sooners," i was hoping for a "home of wayman" to end the national anthem.

great job students. what were you all saying to barnes after he was done with his radio interview? i should have stayed in my seat because it didn't look like he was enjoying it like drew did that one time.

edit: nevermind. i see big posted my answer in his "couple thoughts" thread.

Last edited:
Back