DickyV ranks the conferences

Sooner23

Reaction score
I was just asked to rank the conferences-Lots of parity but here we go.#5SEC #4BIg12#3BigEast#2ACC#1 BIG10!

Thoughts? :vitale

:vitale is the Lou Holtz of college basketball.

"I never learn anything talking. I only learn things when I ask questions."
Lou Holtz

I'm sure Dickie V knows a lot more than I do, but I see it very differently...I have the ACC and Big 12 as 1's, followed by the Big 10, Big East, Pac 10, SEC, others...

The Big 10 being the best is about as odd as Haskeem Tabeet being the the play of the year last year, I just don't see it

The only surprise here is that DickieV didn't have the ACC or Big East ranked #1. Wonder who he's sucking up to in the Big Ten? lol

I like annapolissooner's rankings a lot better. Maybe DickieV forgot that KU and UT are in everybody's top five nationally, and that no less than six other teams in the B-12 are expected to battle for that third spot in conference?

1.) Big East
2.) Big 12
3.) ACC
4.) Big 10
5.) SEC
6.) Pac 10

Keep in mind that last year, while most every BB pundit had Blake making their pre-season All-star team and many had him as their pre-season POY, Dickie boy not only didn't put Blake on his first team, Blake didn't make his 2nd team either. No east-bias there!

Although Dickie V. has lost a step as a prognosticator, he still remains king of the all-time name droppers.

1.) Big East
2.) Big 12
3.) ACC
4.) Big 10
5.) SEC
6.) Pac 10

Oh my god! ACC isn't number 1? I thought Dickie V was Duke's biggiest fan ? Must be some sort uprising?

Last edited:
Back