Did the team make it out?

But posting from Nick Sidorkis' offical Southern Hills golf bag would've been so much cooler.

The Denver Nuggets are stuck in OKC and are not leaving out until noon tomorrow. I have a feeling they may be rescheduling the game which is just fine with me, we need time to heal up WW and TC.

Would it be safe for the OU men to ride the Heartland Flyer to Fort Worth and get shuttled over to DFW? Or is the weather over Nebraska also bad?

I guess one additional risk with the train is that they only run one a day, as far as I know, each direction.

If indeed that's our flight, that's some ****ing bull****! The game is in six hours and we haven't even touched down yet. How are we expected to be fresh for tipoff? The conference should have postponed the game to a later date.

It's probably less bull than what OSU did. They didn't get in until late for an early game. We knew we weren't flying until today and had a chance to get a good night's sleep.

They left at noon today. Sometimes situations like these are good because it gives the team less time to think and just go play ball.

That's not bad, a little over an hour flight, slept in their own beds last night.

Does osu typically fly out of Will Rodgers? Or was it just this time because they figured that the runway would get cleared quicker and they normally fly out of stillwater?

Back