did we not have a transfer this year?

Hmm but didn't he actually get some all-conference honors when he played at Southern?

Barry has a chance to be in the rotation next season. He has range out to the three point line and can help the Sooners with his ability to rebound. I think he stands a good chance of landing a scholarship next year.

Barry has a chance to be in the rotation next season. He has range out to the three point line and can help the Sooners with his ability to rebound. I think he stands a good chance of landing a scholarship next year.

I was really hoping OU would pick up a midterm guy. Jerome Maymon and Drew Gordon were the best two, but they're also headcases.

What is Barry's role with the team? He no longer sits on the bench. I saw him sitting in the stands opposite of the sooner bench the other day. Is he still with the team?

Also, I was wondering if Orlando Allen is eligible.

If Orlando and Honore are not eligible or part of the team next year we will have even less depth up front that we thought. If Tiny leaves with Wright and Gerber, we wouldn't have a single guy over 6-7 and Fitz would be the only post on the roster....and he can barely dunk!

Geez. We may need 2 or 3 juco post players if any of that happens. Hopefully it wont.

Back