Do we have a highlight video of the entire season?

thebigabd

Reaction score
If not, why?

We need to have someone put together a top notch highlight video of the whole season

I think PFC said he was working on something like that.

Send me some videos and i'l lput one together. :D

Guitar,

There are a bunch of youtube clips that PFC and others have posted if you want to bundle them and make one. It would be cool of you to do if you had the time. I wish I were skilled in video editing/cropping (and had a decent program) or I would do it.

man, you'd think that overhauled clown lassooner would have the decency to throw a lil love to the ou hoopsters. :mad:

man, you'd think that overhauled clown lassooner would have the decency to throw a lil love to the ou hoopsters. :mad:

lol You really know the Sooner message board culture, tripple f.

Guitar,

There are a bunch of youtube clips that PFC and others have posted if you want to bundle them and make one. It would be cool of you to do if you had the time. I wish I were skilled in video editing/cropping (and had a decent program) or I would do it.

Ok, im a dummy and gotta ask, how would i get them from you tube, can you download them somehow ?

I don't like using those site that let you download from youtube, they convert them into flv files and my editing program won't open them.

Back