Early morning workouts

Good stuff. Nice insight into how hard the guys work off the court. I like how Szendrei doesn't stop to be interviewed for the camera. He talks and walks and the camera guy has to stay with him. :ez-laugh:

Szendrei has a nice Arnold "Terminator" accent. I'm sure the guys appreciate the irony as he tries to kill them via workout.

Actually, it may be more along the lines of a Hans & Franz "Gonna pump - you up!" thing he's got going there. I bet they give him he!! for it. :D

:bgriff624_jpg_xs:

I really applaud Soonersports.com for having OU basketball content two days in a row. I was very surprised when I went to the board this morning and saw another report up on the basketball team. Boy T.J. sure is working hard. I think Yo-Yo loves his work ethic. It's also good to see Yo-Yo pushing Ray Willis and then acknowledging his progress. This is exactly what Ray needs. Looks like Tiny is a little slimmer, which is better than him looking like he's gained weight. Yo-Yo has impressed me with the drills that he is doing. They seem to be very basketball oriented. It's also good to see our coaching staff out there supporting and pushing the players. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Yo-Yo is the man. That's all I gotta say. Love how he's with the team now.

Dang, if I was looking at the correct person Orlando has lost some weight! I liked his skill last year he was just to big....I look for him to be big this year!

I still laugh about Cade cutting up Yo-Yo in yesterday's video.

"Gonna do some dumbell cuuurls.":ez-roll:

Wow its great to see Yo-Yo get these kids motivated! I really enjoyed the past two blogs by soonersports.com! Great work!

Man, Yo got me wanting to go to my gym/garage and workout right now.

Back