ESPN on Newell and Ahmed

If we had another PF I would say he would probably redshirt but I think Capel brought him in to play right away. Sounds like he has a good shot from 18 foot in and has a good back to the basket game. I was seeing Neal redshirting but maybe Neal starts and Ahmed shirts.
Are you trying to contridict yourself here? I think we'll see the JUCOs play at the post. Even though Thompson is probably a little more like a 3, but he'll have to play the 4. We will have Fitz, Washington, and Thompson battling for most of the playing time inside. One of the freshmen or Hardrick(which I don't see happening) will be battling for the rest of the minutes at the post spots.

Are you trying to contridict yourself here? I think we'll see the JUCOs play at the post. Even though Thompson is probably a little more like a 3, but he'll have to play the 4. We will have Fitz, Washington, and Thompson battling for most of the playing time inside. One of the freshmen or Hardrick(which I don't see happening) will be battling for the rest of the minutes at the post spots.

Uhh no. There is no contradiction there. I feel Capel brought him in to play right away and by all accounts I've heard that seems to be the case.. Also we do have 1 scholly available.

Back