ESPN prospects to watch

She is not staying home. She announced her top 10 and OU did not make the list

[tweet]https://twitter.com/dariannabuggs22/status/1425225432614461441?s=21[/tweet]

Desoto, TX seems to have a TON of talent! Are they always this high on top 100 players, or is it just this particular cycle of students?

Are there any chances we will add a third player to this '22 recruiting class or are we absolutely finished with the two we have? I'm excited for Culliton, but not so sure about Cooper...is she expected to be an impactful type of player, or will she most likely going to be a role player?

Desoto is a big school always with a lot of talent…but I think you are right that this cycle is one with an unusually high level of talent.

We made at least 3 offers for 22 players after the July tournaments so I think we are trying to add a player…but 2 of the 3 (Jaquez UCLA and Jada Brown Vandy) chose elsewhere. Given Jennie has only had a few months to build relationships it is tough to get high quality players for 22. As you pointed out Culliton is a good center prospect with lots of Power 5 offers…so that was a better recruit get than you would have expected with the late start. Cooper I think is a high upside player that plays on the always good Cy Fair Elite AAU team (23 class Chloe Clardy is the best player on that AAU team and she does have an offer from us)..she stated on a James Hale interview that she has grown to be 6’ so she would be another with size on the wing…something we have been missing as we have struggled the last 3 years.

Coach JB offered Culliton while she was the coach at Drake, so they’ve had a relationship for some time now… I agree our 2022 class will likely not be the strongest due to the late start, but it’s still a lot of talent available, maybe we will land another player… we are deep at wing likely have our future starter at center with Allen headed our way for 2023, I’m not sure what our needs would be at this point.

Ciera Toomey and Blanca Thomas would be better for OU than Buggs. They fit the position of most need. Not saying, I would love for Buggs to reconsider and come to OU.

Back